Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Book Soundtrack #7: Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

Photobucket


Sunday Book Soundtrack is a weekly feature at Ruby's Books, where I share some of my bookish soundtracks. Since I discovered my passion for reading years ago, I've discovered that more and more of the songs I loved remind me of certain books. So I thought I'd share my playlists with you. If you want to listen to the songs, I'll post a link to a Youtube videos for each and every title. No copyright infringement intended! I'll try to find the official videos for each song. There's no set number for each playlist, sometimes I might have 10, sometimes 5, sometimes if I'm one of my moods I'll have 15. If you want to read more about this feature, click the "show more" button below. 



This week's book soundtrack is Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead (read my review here)



  1. Eagles - Doolin Dalton
  2. Hoobastank - The Reason - I believe Rose and Dimitri found their "reasons" in each other.
  3. Shinedown - Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide - For Rose and Christian in a certain scene where I believe they were an amazing team
  4. Poets of the Fall - Locking up the Sun - Can't really say much, because it would be a major spoiler. I'll just say ghost and that's that. Read the book if you want to know more :P
  5. Prince - Purple Rain
  6. Lenny Kravitz - I'll be waiting - Adrian. If you've read the book, you should know what scene I'm talking about.
  7. Chris Rea - Road to Hell - When Rose leaves school to search for Dimitri. I think it's the best way to describe that scene.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...