Wednesday, July 4, 2012

June In Retrospect

Sorry I'm late with this post, guys! I had some stuff going on, but I'm here now.

June was a little slow, or so I see it. Here are the books I managed to read this month:


  1. Dime Store Magic - Kelley Armstrong
  2. Industrial Magic - Kelley Armstrong
  3. Haunted - Kelley Armstrong
  4. Cinder - Marissa Meyer
  5. Evermine - Hailey Edwards
  6. Eversworn - Hailey Edwards
  7. The Stone of Darkness - Resa Nelson
  8. Of Poseidon - Anna Banks
I didn't manage to read as much as I wanted, but I'm hoping July will be more productive. I am behind with my reading and my reviewing, I know. I'll work hard this month to fix that.


Books I reviewed this month:


  1. Dime Store Magic - Kelley Armstrong
  2. Industrial Magic - Kelley Armstrong
  3. In Love With An Angel - Federica Bosco
  4. Cinder - Marissa Meyer
  5. Evermine - Hailey Edwards
  6. Eversworn - Hailey Edwards
  7. I've Got Your Number - Sophie Kinsella
  8. A Hint Of Frost - Hailey Edwards
  9. Stolen - Kelley Armstrong


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...