Friday, June 29, 2012

Follow Friday (17)



Welcome to Follow Friday hosted this week by Parajunkee and Alison!
The main idea behind FF is just to go see a bunch of new blogs you may never have seen before, and follow the ones you like (and they’ll follow you back!) It’s a total win/win, so take a peek around!


This week’s question is:



Q: Birthday Wishes -- Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake...who is it and what book are they from?


Just one? *frown* Oh, there are so many great, hot male characters out there. Even some female characters too that I'd like in my cake. *taps chin* Let's see, I would LOVE to get Acheron and Savitar from Kenyon's Dark Hunter series. Ummm... Oh, and then there's Cherise Sinclair's Doms. Don't ask which, 'cause I can't decide *sheepish* And Lestat :D

What about you?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby, great picks esp. Lestat :D Yay I am your 100th follower :D Happy Friday
    www.bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. not familiar with that series, I am a new follower, here is my FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice! I am a new follower on GFC and NB. Here is my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acheron was one of my choices too, Just love him . I forgot about Savitar he would be so much fun but not so sure he would love to be covered in icing LOL.

    MyFF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices, Ruby :) If you want to know who I chose, please come and check out my FF post.

    I'm a new GFC follower:) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...