Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cover Love (15)




Rabid Reads - Cover Love


This feature is hosted by Carmel @ Rabid Reads. The rules are very simple. Choose a cover (or two, or three), preferably new-ish, and share what you like about it. Grab the graphic or don't just so long as you link back.


My pick this week:



Princess of the Silver Woods (Princess, #3)

I'm sorry I'm late. My brain is weird this week. But anyway...

This cover is so beautiful. And if you watch the Once Upon A Time TV show, you probably know the very cool twist they put to Little Red Riding Hood's tale. So I'm really, really imagining this cover to be perfect for that type of view of the classic story. I don't know for some reason, the girl on the cover manages to look cute and scary at the same time. I for one plan on reading this book :D









So what about you? What cover do you love this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...