Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (15)





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 


My teaser this week is from Lust On The Rocks by  Dianne Venetta

Lust on the Rocks

“Oh my God...” She felt a brush of light-headedness.
“They’re for you,” he said proudly, decked out in a formal black suit and tie, his
smile rivaling the brilliance of the sun.

Don't you just love that cover? *sighs* Makes me wish I had a Martini right now :P

What's your TT this week?

1 comment:

  1. I do love that cover! It makes me want to go relax on the beach with a martini and some *company* ;) Great teaser too. I wonder what he brought her? Flowers? Earrings?
    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...