Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 04 – Favorite book of your favorite series

Yesterday I mentioned a few of my favorite series. Here are my favorite books of those series. For some series, the choice is tricky, because I like all books equally, but I'll try to choose just one :)



  • It's a tie between Acheron and Dance With The Devil - Dark Hunters/Dream Hunters/Were Hunters by Sherrilyn Kenyon  
  • Dead To The World. While I love bad-ass Eric, he was so sweet when he lost his memory - The Southern Vampires by Charlaine Harris 
  • Queen of the Damned - Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice
  • Lothaire - Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole
  • Passion Unleashed. Wraith, 'nuff said Demonica by Larissa Ione 
  • Club Shadowlands. Although I love all the books in this series, there's something about Master Z that makes me love him more. Might be his profession *blush* - Masters of the Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair 
  • All Jacked Up. I love it when the wild girl of the family finds her match - Rough Riders by Lorelei James 
  • It's a tie between Lover Awakened and Lover Unbound. While Zsadist has a story that makes me cry every time I read it, Vishous is the bad boy of the group, so it really is very hard for me to choose. Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward 
  • Riding Temptation Wild Riders by Jaci Burton 
  • Elizabeth's Wolf - Breeds by Lora Leigh 
  • Hot Finish - Fast Track by Erin McCarthy

What are your favorite books of your favorite series?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...